Congratulations on your new Invisalign smile journey!
Below are some helpful tips to do and keep in mind during Clear Aligner Therapy.
- Each set of aligners is designed to be worn either 1 or 2 weeks only, as directed by Dr. Zuch.
- Aligners must be worn 20-22 hours daily for optimal tooth movement and health.
- Place and push your aligners onto your teeth each time to make sure they are fully seated with no gaps and no space between aligner and teeth.
- Use a cleaning tablet such as Retainer Brite or M3 Naturals to sanitize your aligners, NOT denture cleaners.
- You should brush your teeth and floss after each meal/snack.
- You may take anti-inflammatory medicines and eat a soft diet when your teeth are sore for the beginning of each new aligner stage.
- Keep your aligners away from extreme heat, hot water and harsh chemicals, and out of reach of young children and pets.
The Tooth Mover Team is excited for you and can’t wait to see your new Smile soon!