Dear Parent/Patient, As our office has reopened to see our patients, we want you to know what to expect when you come in for your/your child’s visit at The Tooth Mover Orthodontics. We have implemented these changes to keep our patients and staff safe.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Dr. Zuch has had an ultraviolet (UV) air purification system in our HVAC to kill germs, which has been in place for years for your safety. We have also always followed CDC and OSHA Guidelines for sterilization and disinfection. Going forward, we have elevated this quality of care by implementing some new policies and procedures.
- Our office will be communicating with you before your/your child’s appointment to ask some screening questions. You will be asked these questions again when you arrive for your appointment. We ask that our patients brush their teeth right before their appointment, as we will no longer be offering a tooth brushing station.
- Once you arrive for your/your child’s appointment, we ask that you call the office from your car to inform us of your arrival and what kind of car you are in. We ask that you wait in your car for someone from our office to come check your/your child’s temperature, and ensure that you have submitted your COVID screening forms (see below). We ask that parents wait in their car for their children to reduce exposures.
- ANYONE coming into office must be wearing a mask as we will not be providing masks. We will have you use the available hand sanitizer as you enter the office.
- Once in the office you may notice that our waiting room is capable of seating minimal patients to keep with social distancing. We have also removed things like magazines, toys and games as they are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- During your/your child’s appointment, you/your child will be asked to use an antiseptic mouth rinse to decrease the amount of germs and viruses in the mouth.
- Once your child’s appointment is over, a team member may escord younger children back to the car, and will call you and speak over the phone in regards to your child’s progress. We ask that appointment scheduling and payments are made over the phone.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. Zuch and The Tooth Mover Team
COVID HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE (per visit)